Pitstop is a cutting-edge enterprise SaaS startup in the transportation industry. Pitstop harnesses over 7 billion data points from numerous sources including the vehicle, sensors, and historical records to predict issues to enable fleets to improve efficiency and lower their costs.
We are looking for a highly analytical and creative content marketer to assist us with bringing our predictive maintenance product to fleets. The role will be to create actionable/thought leadership content to help the sales & marketing team build scalable & repeatable revenue pipeline.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-funded and growing company. We are looking for someone who can execute day-to-day priorities but also help leadership build, measure, and define the processes that will help us scale.
What You’ll Do:
- Work alongside our Head of Marketing on overarching content marketing strategy, focusing on implementing SEO/SEM best practices across our content and website
- Craft interesting, well-researched, content to drive traffic, engage and convert target customers, and improve shared content across social media channels; content to include white papers, blog posts, website copy, case studies, webinars, videos, etc.
- Lead research to drive thought leadership, keep up with current industry trends and topics, and own our audience inside and out.
- Manage the website, keeping content relevant and fresh to drive traffic, engage visitors, and convert visitors to prospects
- Write marketing emails and update drip campaigns to coincide with new content pieces to convert current leads in our pipeline
- Develop materials to support the sales cycle
- Coordinate with partners, thought leaders, and other third parties to produce high quality joint content programs
What We’re Looking For:
- The ideal candidate will have B2B SaaS Marketing experience and/or experience in the fleet or trucking industry
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, communications, or writing-focused roles
- Data-driven and highly analytical (Proficiency with Google Analytics) with a passion for content-driven ROI
- Experience in developing content for digital marketing channels including PPC, email marketing, SEO, SEM, social, and web
- Excellent SEO writing, communication and strategy skills
- Deep understanding on the buyer’s journey to write content to push leads down the funnel (familiarity with lead scoring a plus)
- A self-starter, innovative and collaborative thinker, with a curiosity to learn new skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, small startup team environment
- Experience with Wordpress, Figma, and Hubspot a big plus
What We Are Like:
- Everyone has access to the management team where we all grow together
- Access to a network of smart people - Advisors & Mentors who have built and sold companies
- Very flexible work culture, allowing those that create impact to grow rapidly
- We like to take retreat trips to truly let go and be together as a team. Our last one was on a private yacht on lake Ontario during a beautiful summer day!
- Everyone on the team is dedicated to learning. There is a stack of books that we share and discussions about business, technology, philosophy, politics and science
- Great employee benefits to keep you healthy and happy