We are looking for a seasoned Senior Software Developer to play a strategic role as our platform scales exponentially (500% a month). You will own our core product, working with a team of brilliant engineers
and collaborate with cross-functional teams (Sales, Marketing, Data Scientists) to shape the future of autonomous, electric and connected vehicles.
This is an amazing opportunity to have a major impact on a product analyzing hundreds of thousands of vehicles around the globe.
You’ll be interfacing with customers, sales, partners and internal teams to enhance our product capabilities and define the future roadmap. We need a natural self-starter who can work in a collaborative team environment and has a strong interest in keeping the codebase clean and modular.
● Understand the functional requirements and writing design specifications for the team members, design the architecture and deliver clean, testable, well-designed and scalable code
● Own end-to-end development of high-performance applications.
● Conducting review on the existing architecture
● Conducting Code Reviews
● Building core features/integrations
● Undergraduate or Master’s degree in Computer/Software Engineering, Computer Science or Equivalent
● Proficient in Design Patterns, Data-Structures and Algorithms, Problem Solving
● Knowledge of service-oriented architecture, microservices and distributed systems
● Experience working with Relational & NoSQL databases. In-memory cache experience is a plus (Redis/Memcached)
● Have Experience dealing with scaling issues and know how to write test cases
Nice to Have's
● Previous startup experience (preferably in an early-stage startup)
● Knowledge of automotive data, automotive physics or experience in the industry
● Have experience working with AWS Services (Lambda, API Gateway, EC2, Load Balancer (ELB), S3, Cloudwatch etc)
● In Depth knowledge and experience working with NodeJS (Typescript), Python etc.
Pitstop is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because we believe differences make us stronger, and that our diversity is something to celebrate.